Monday 26 August 2013

Maybelline COLORsensational ♥

Okay so I have a slight new obsession which takes the form of the Maybelline COLORsensational Lipsticks, oh my goodness in love to say the least. So I was aimlessly browsing the shelves of Superdrug as you do and these little beauties caught my eye. It was the neon pink packaging that I was immediately drawn to so I decided to have a look and see what they were about. When I swatched the testers on my hand I absolutely loved how vibrant the colours were and how amazingly pigmented they were they are also Matte which I loveeeee as I'm not really a fan of overly shiny/pearly lipsticks. Superdrug were selling them for £7.99 each which I suppose is a little pricey for drug store but they are so worth it, I brought the only 2 shades they had left so spent near on £16 which is pretty steep but also pretty much the price of just one MAC lipstick so I didn't feel to guilty. The colours I brought were '906 Hot Plum' and '902 Fuchsia Flash' theres not a huge difference between the two colours but once on you can see the differing tones. Fuchsia Flash is a super vibrant hot pink whereas Hot plum has more vibrant purple tones.




Just look at the pigmentation in those lipsticks not to mention the absolutely gorgeous colours. as you can see they are very matte I guess some would find them maybe a little drying on their lips but personally I don't find that they dry my lips out, they also don't clump to any dry skin on the lips which is nice. What I was most impressed about by these was their staying power oh my goodness AMAZING! The colour survives eating and drinking and was still visible when I got home after a night out and I hadn't reapplied any as I'm lazy like that when I'm out lol! These lipsticks almost work as a stain, quite a strange formula I suppose as I'm used to my lipsticks lasting 5 minutes and smudging. I would highly recommend these lipsticks I cant wait to get my hands on the other colours I've seen they do a gorgeous baby pink which I am desperate to get hold of. 
Have you tried these before? If so what did you think? I love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a comment :) 

Thank you for reading lots of love 

Tiffany xxx

2 comments :

  1. That pink is amazing! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete