Wednesday 26 March 2014

REVIEW // Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream ♥


I have never before owned a CC or BB cream, I don't know why I guess they just never really appealed to me, I like a good coverage foundation and I thought I could never get that from a BB/CC cream. Recently every time I have been in to Boots or Superdrug this has been catching my eye, so the other day I decided to break away from tradition and give it a whirl. 


The 123 Perfect CC Cream comes in only 4 shades which is quite limited but maybe the reasoning for that is because it's not technically a foundation. I of course being miss pale opted for the lightest shade, 31-Ivory. 

The 123 Perfect CC Cream has a lightweight oil-free texture. It blends effortlessly in to the skin and feels extremely light once applied. I have been using my Crown Brush Deluxe rounded buffer to apply this but I believe because of its texture it would go on just as nice using your fingers. The consistency of the CC cream is runny and in fact similar to that of MAC's Face and Body foundation if you are familiar with that product. 

The product contains 3 colour correcting pigments which help to battle redness, tiredness and dark spots, it also contains SPF 15 and claims to hydrate the skin for 24 hours. I can safely say it does feel really moisturising on the skin when applied and throughout the time you are wearing it. 

I would say the Bourjois CC Cream leans more towards being a foundation than a tinted moisturiser, it offers a light to medium build-able coverage with a satin-matte finish, I have found 2 drops is more than enough for me. I love how this CC Cream looks on, it's so luminous and really does wake your skin up, it also gives your skin that blurred effect at the same time as keeping it natural. 



Swatched on my hand the cream looks a little too yellow for me but once blended its fine. You can see from the photos above the excellent job it does of blurring the skin and covering redness. 

I am really pleased I picked this up, I love it. I have never used any foundations from Bourjois before but since I have started to use this I think I should purchase some more because I really am impressed. 

Have you used the 123 Perfect CC Cream? If so what did you think? What are your favourite Bourjois foundations? Leave me your recommendations below or you can tweet me over at @Tiffsbeautyboxx. 

Thank you for reading as always lovelies see you soon. 

Lots of love xxx 

2 comments :

  1. Oooh wow it sounds amazing! I so wish they did a paler shade, as I'd love this for Summer xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so lovely!! I know its such a shame :( for winter I would of been better off with a lighter shade really! XxxX

      Delete