Thursday 18 April 2013

Real Techniques ♥

Okay so as some of you might know last week I purchased my first Real Technique Brushes I got the Expert Face Brush and the Powder Brush, if you missed that post you can find it here.
Its not even been a week since I brought them and I have already gone back to boots to buy more I AM IN LOVE!! I cant believe I hadn't tried them sooner I absolutely love them.
Luckily boots still had their 3 for 2 on so I purchased another 3, im already itching to get more.
So here's what I got :)


One thing I love about the Real Technique brushes is that they are colour co-ordinated, so as you can see these have a pink metallic handle which is the 'Your finish/Perfected' collection.
 
Blush Brush:
Im in love with this brush, its so so soft and just feels amazing against your skin, it also holds the perfect amount of  blusher and applies it evenly to your face, the perfect shape of this brush also makes applying your blusher a breeze just one sweep to perfect blusher :)
10/10 for this brush!!!!
 
Stippling Brush:

You can use this brush with all sorts of products which is a winner, I have been using it for foundation and cream highlighters. It applies foundation evenly and flawlessly but without giving that cakey effect, it makes your foundation look really natural which is perfect for everyday make-up :) Its also great for Applying cream stick highlighters to the cheekbones.
 
Setting Brush:
I love love loveeeee this little brush I am using it to apply powder highlighter to my cheekbones and nose, its the perfect shape and it applies just the right amount of product for a really nice glow.
You can also use it for contouring and as the name suggests setting concealer :)
Guess what another 10/10 from me!!!
 
I really am so impressed with these brushes I cant say enough about them, I am determined to own the whole collection :)
What I also love about this range of brushes is there are online step by step tutorials which show you all the different ways to use the brushes which is super handy click here to visit the website. For those of you that don't know the creator of these wonderful brushes is Samantha Chapman who of course is one of the lovely pixiwoo ladies so no wonder the brushes are so amazing :)
 
Please leave me your comments I love reading them and will always reply to you, what are your favourite brushes? have you used Real Techniques?
 
Loads of Love
 
Tiffany xxx
 
***PS... THERE IS ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT ON MY GIVEAWAY ENTER HERE TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE OF WINNING SOME MAC AND SOAP AND GLORY GOODIES!!***
 
 
 


12 comments :

  1. Hi just found your blog! I love the Real Techniques brushes, I have the blusher brush and the buffing brush, and then a few eye shadow ones. I'd love to get my hands on some more! Great price and quality :)

    If you have a minute, take a look at my blog? if you enjoy it, maybe we can follow each other? Lucy xx

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya!! They are so amazing!! I want them all!! Ohhh i want the buffing brush!!! And the multi task brush!! Thanks for reading had a look at your blog and am now following you :)) xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Hey :)
    I love your blog I'm really glad I happened to stumble upon it, I love all your posts and everything. There super informative and really are helpful :) I plan to follow you on GFC and Bloglovin' (if you have one).

    Maybe you could do the same to me blog? I'm a fairly new beauty and fashion blog and it would mean so much to me. Maybe you could even stop by my blog and let me know what you think. Thanks in advance if you do and again I love you blog.

    - Krystal
    captivatingkrystal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab post hun! Still havent got round to buying any Real Techniques brushes yet, your post has made me realise I NEED them asap! Lol :)

    www.jadebradymakeup.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe!! :) you need some!!! They honestly are great im so happy ive got some!! Treat yourself!! :) thanks for reading!! XxxX

      Delete
  4. This blog is amazing! I've been trying to decide between bobby brown and real tech inquest brushes. Think you've just decided for me!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeeee the real techniques brushes :)
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with Real Techniques brushes! So want the stippling brush! lovely blog hun:) followed! would love it if you could check out mine?
    www.trustinvogue.com
    Thanks!

    - Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good!! :)) thanks for the follow sweetie!! I have followed you back!! Great blog!! XxxxX

      Delete
  7. These brushes are amazing! The buffing brush is also a good one! They have now come to superdrug and are on buy one get one half price at the moment:) lovely post! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss i want the buffing brush so bad!! Oh my god you have just made my evening with that news!! Thank you so much!!! :D!!!!!! XxxxxX

      Delete
  8. I've been so impressed with the real techniques brushes as well, I had to apply my foundation with a different brush the other day because my expert face brush was still wet from washing and oh my goodness my skin looked so much worse! I love the blusher brush, think it's the perfect size and shape :) I'd really like to try the setting brush, that's not one I've heard much about but I'm trying hard with contouring and highligher atm so it sounds perfect :D
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete