Wednesday 10 April 2013

Whats In My Make-Up Bag ♥

I LOVE reading these kind of posts I'm so nosey so I love seeing what's in other peoples make-up bags it also introduces you to products you may not of come across before so I thought I would do one of my own, I hope you enjoy :)

BASE:
1:Benefit Porefessional (primer). 2:Rimmel London Match Perfection 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter in shade 010 Ivory. 3:NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in shade Mont Blanc. 4:NARS Loose Powder in the colour Flesh. 5:MAC Bronzing Powder in the shade Golden (used for bronzing and everyday light contouring). 6:MAC Mineralize SkinFinish in the shade Porcelain Pink (used for highlighting cheek bones, cupids bow and nose). 7:NARS Blush in the Colour Orgasm.

EYES:
1:Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in the colour 002 Hazel. 2:Benefit Browzings in the shade Light. 3:MAC Eye Shadow Duo in the colours Dazzle Me and Mulch (perfect combo for soft eyes). 4:Benefit They're Real Mascara (Top Lashes) 5:MAC Opulash in the colour Bad Bad Black (Bottom Lashes and a cheeky layer over my top lashes for extra volume).

LIPS:
1: Carmex lip balm 2:Clinique Chubby Stick in the Colour 15 Pudgy Peony. My lips are always dry so I apply a thin layer of Carmex and then the Chubby Stick over the top :)

TOOLS:
From Left To Right: 1:MAC 190SE (concealer/liquid highlighter application) 2:MAC 187 Duo Fibre Face Brush (Foundation application) 3:Bobbi Brown Powder Brush (powder application) 4:Kabuki Brush I cant actually remember the make of this one sorry but I use it for bronzer application. 5:MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush (contouring hollows of cheeks and nose) 6:Bobbi Brown Blush Brush (Blusher and Powder highlighter application) 7:Benefit Hard Angle Definer (used to apply benefit browzings) 8:MAC 224 Tapered Blending Brush (for applying and blending eye shadows) 9:Benefit Tweezerman Eyelash Curlers.

So These are the items in my make-up bag that I use every (work) day, looking at it like this it looks loads but compared to weekends and nights out its nothing haha!! I actually stupidly missed out a product and that's my MAC PowerPoint Eye Pencil in the colour Stubborn Brown and I use this to line my upper and lower lash line its a really delicate colour perfect for everyday use.

I hope you have enjoyed having a nose through my Make-Up bag please leave a comment I read and reply to all my comments thanks my lovelies!!

loads of love

Tiffany xxx







7 comments :

  1. Ooh lots of NARS I'm jealous ! You have some lovely products x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love nars!!! Such a treat though as its so expensive!! Thanks for reading!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Carmex is the best lip balm! I have so many scattered around the house! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they smell soooo nice!!!! :) a make up bag must have! Xx

      Delete
  3. I love these posts too, because I'm nosy and love finding new products :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know same most of my make-up is stuff i have seen from blog posts! :) thanks for reading! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I love your makeup! Im in love with nars foundation!! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete