Saturday 31 August 2013

Whats In My Make-Up Bag//Updated ♥



Hello Beauties. 
Today I thought I would do you an updated version of a 'Whats in my make-up bag post' I did one a while ago and if you missed that you can find it here, but since then I have changed a few items and of course adapted it for summer. Now I use the word Make-up bag loosely as I have quite a large selection of make-up so it actually all lives in draws but the products I am showing you are what I have been loving and what I've been using during the summer months. Enjoy dolls.


As I have said before I loveeeeeee foundations, Nars Sheer Glow which is pictured in the middle here is my holy grail foundation I love and I really do think it's the best around and it's the one I reach for most days, however I just cant help myself from testing out others. on the left we have the YSL Touché Éclat foundation, this is a gorgeous Foundation It really does make the skin glow and look really dewy I find it has a light to medium coverage but it is build-able if you like a fuller coverage. On the end we have mac Face and Body, I used this a lot over the summer and especially in America as it's nice and light wearing and water resistant again this is build-able but I would say definitely the lightest coverage out of all 3 of these foundations.


In terms of concealers I am still loving The Rimmel match perfection 2in1 highlighter and conceal pen I think it does a great job at highlighting the face and I use this everyday this is like my 6th pen I'm on now, it's not so great for concealing tough blemishes though hence why I also use the Nars creamy radiance concealer for those days when you have more to cover. 



I received Hoola for my birthday off my friend and I have been loving it, it's the perfect colour to create the look of a natural tan it is also amazing for everyday contouring because of its matte finish. It is defiantly now my new fave. The Bourjois Cream Blushers have been a hit for everyone this summer I think, they give a gorgeous dewy natural pop of colour to the skin I went for the lightest pinky shade from the collection. Lastly my Illamasqua Blush in Morale my goodness this is GORGEOUS! I purchased this when I was in America it looks really shocking in the pan but it wears on the skin as a really pearly baby pink its just the best.


I am still loving They're Real by Benefit I just don't think you can beat the length this mascara gives its amazing. Scandaleyes Retro Glam by Rimmel is also Another beauty it gives really impressive volume to lashes and gives them  really that 60s flared out feel.


Im loving the Loreal Super Liner Brow Artist, its ideal for everyday soft brows and I love the fact there is a setting wax on the end to keep your brows fixed all day. When I want a more dramatic brow I still use my Brow-zings by Benefit.


I have been using a whole host of products on my lips recently so the above photo is a little selection of some of my faves. The Maybelline COLORsensational lipsticks (full post here), of course the ever famous Baby Lips In pink punch, My NARS velvet lip pencil in the colour Sex Machine and The Bourjois Color Boost Lip Pencil.

My 'Everyday' Make-up



Thank you for reading I hope you have enjoyed seeing the products Ive been using lately. Please leave me your comments I love reading them and appreciate every one I get :)

Lots Of Love

6 comments :

  1. Some lovely editions to your make-up bag. I have always wanted to try the Nars foundation, have you done a solo review?

    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!! Aww thank you indeed i have done a full review on the nars foundation ive actually linked it in the post under this one check it out :)) xxx

      Delete
  2. Fab makeup bag chick! I love Nars but I havent tried the concealer yet, dying to see what its like! xox

    The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)) the concealer is really good worth a try thanks for reading!! XxX

      Delete
  3. ooh i really want to try out the nars foundation, sounds amazing! lovely blog,just followed you on gfc & bloglovin'! would love it if you could check out mine! x


    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete