Thursday 26 September 2013

Primark Haul Take 2 ♥

Hello Lovlies. 

I found myself in Primark again recently so I treated myself to a few more little bits, as I said in my last 'winter haul' Primark have so many lovely bits in at the moment its hard not to fill 4 baskets. Heres the items I Brought so enjoy and let me know what you think :)


How gorgeous are these ankle boots??? I love the gold detail on them and for £18 what a bargain. 


I am in desperate need of some new accessories this caught my eye I love how chunky it is and the cute detailing. Amazing value at £3. 


Burgundy Skater Dress with Leather Detailed sleeves and belt £13


Lastly just some black tights to wear with the dress :) Boring tights I know but thought I would share them none the less. 

Hope you enjoyed my post let me know what you think, have you been in Primark recently what do you think of their Autumn/winter items?! I always reply to your comments so make sure you check back :) Thank you for reading.
Lots Of Love xxx

9 comments :

  1. hi..lovely blog..
    Would you like to follow each on both gfc and bloglovin..?
    Let me know..
    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that necklace is a BABE for £3!!!!!!!!!! How amazing is that?! Fab find!!!!! xxx
    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?!?!?? Thanks babes!! Get yourself down to Primark!! :)) xxx

      Delete
  3. New follower here..loving your primark hauls so just had to follow! ...Guess I know where all my wages will be going this month lol! Especially love the boots and dress x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish we had primark here, everything you got is lovely specially the boots

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those boots i saw them a while ago and never got them i wish i had because i cant find them in any primark anymore :(

    Just followed you :)

    Frankie Boo Blog

    ReplyDelete